Top-Quality Roof Installation from Affordable Roof Care
Affordable Roof Care is a professional, family-owned roofing company that always offers its customers in Port Orchard, WA and the nearby areas nothing but the best in roofing and other exterior services. When your home or building is in need of a new roof, regardless of the reason, the most pressing thing on your mind should not be who to call. WA homeowners entrust their home improvement needs to us because they know we are experts at what we do. We offer numerous types of roofing to suit the needs of just about any homeowner or business owner. As a highly skilled and reliable roofing contractor, we always put your best interest at heart, that’s why when it comes to installing new roofing on your structure, be sure to turn to Affordable Roof Care.
A Wide Variety of Roofing Options
Most people will only replace their roof once or twice in their lifetime. Choosing the best roofing option for a new system can sometimes be an overwhelming task, given that there are plenty of products available on the market today. Learning more about each option, however, and its pros and cons can help customers feel confident they’re making the right decision.
Here at Affordable Roof Care, we take the time to educate our customers about the roofing options we provide. We work with them to determine the best choice for their home or building. Our selection includes:
- Pitched Roofs – This roofing type is common among residential properties. Their sloped design allows them to handle rainwater properly.
- Flat Roofs – More commonly used in commercial buildings, flat roofs are easier to install over large surfaces and are very helpful in maintaining other parts of the structure due to their “walkable” design.
- Modified Roofs – This roofing type is mostly made of synthetic rubber and thermoplastic. Modified roofs help enhance the durability and weather resistance of a building.
- Metal Roofs – Probably the most energy-efficient roofing option, metal roofing reflects the heat back to its source to maintain the comfort of a home or a building.
- Foam Roofs – Foam roofs are strong, lightweight, and seamless. They can last for up to 50 years or longer if properly maintained.
- Shake Roofs – Usually made of wood, shake roofs add a lot of warmth and character to any structure.
- Shingle Roofs – Shake roofs grace the majority of homes in America. They are durable, beautiful, and eco-friendly.
Get in Touch with Us Today!
If you want to learn more about our roofing options such as shake or metal roofing in Gig Harbor WA and the surrounding areas, you may get in touch with us by calling (360) 271-4260 or by completing our form. We’ll be ready to assist you.